Re: [OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 10:05:58 +0100
I am also not sure what happened, I suggested a new Tope with the only
change being that while TOPE stipulated that equipment used must include
at least one olympus item changes to you must be a list member and to
reflect the changed times I did suggest a new name TMOL Themed Members
OM List but the list could come up with something else. Out of respect
for TOPE and Olaf I think that the original should be left alone and if
he decides to resurrect it then I am happy to follow the original rules
for that i.e. use at least one olympus item.

I have no interest in using zone10 for my gallery stuff at the moment
although that may change so I think that side of things should be kept
separate from the new TMOL on Zone 10 (or TOLM or whatever)  gallery to
which images should be uploaded and moderated by a couple of moderators.
I don't object to the request that themes can be revisited but wonder if
there is any real need as there are so many possible subjects.

Thnaks AG for offering to host it.

IanW