Re: [OM] Gums [was Return of the Native (monitor)]

Subject: Re: [OM] Gums [was Return of the Native (monitor)]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 06:12:39 +0000
I think you're right, Moose, except that it's "complementary" :-)

My wife's dentist (different from mine as she is a civilian, whereas I have a
military dentist) says the same about the need to massage the gums at the base
of the teeth; he also mentions the need for care with the process when using
what might be a violent motion by the device in your mouth.

Now I've written this, I wonder at how we got on to the subject

Chris