Re: [OM] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Subject: Re: [OM] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:48:45 -0500
> And anyway, I don't do social websites. I already know more ways to waste
> time that I have time to waste. And anyway,  if I knew you in high school,
> and you want to talk over old times, why haven't we been in touch all along?

Chances are, if we knew each other in high school, we wouldn't be
wanting to talk over old times. Not the most pleasant of experiences.
I haven't been to a high-school reunion and probably never will. The
only sick satisfaction is knowing that in the end, the nerds win.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx