Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:54:55 -0500
There are still some places that sell "tune-ups." Mostly dealers and chain
shops. Must be a big profit center. What was a tune up? Maybe plugs, points,
check timing adjust/synch carbs, t hat sort of stuff. Now? We don't need to
replace plugs every 5,000 miles, there are some cars that consider plug
replacement part of the 100, 000 mile service. Don't have points not, that
and timing are all controlled by the computer. No carbs, all fuel injection,
also controlled by computer. All the fruits of emission control.