Re: [OM] Redesigned my website

Subject: Re: [OM] Redesigned my website
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 15:52:17 -0500
> Long live Gallery 2 !

G2 is incredibly flexible. There is a responsive theme available for
it, but I've never been able to get it to work. The amount of overhead
that G2 uses is problematic with heavy use. If I get a dozen
simultaneous users hammering away on the site, you can watch the
processor meter climb like a homesick angel. The responsive theme
doubles the processor utilization and is highly unstable.

There are Drupal and Joomla themes that will do a reasonable modern
version of Gallery, but the good ones aren't free.

AG