Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1 Mark II or?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1 Mark II or?
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 23:33:53 -0500
Cc: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
Part of what I would like is to have the opportunity to use some of my OM glass
on a full frame digital. If I go with the Sony, I will get some of their glass.
 In my OM prime stable reside the 16mm, 18mm, 21mm, 24mm, 28mm, 35mm, 50mm,
85mm, 90mm, 100mm, 135mm and 200mm (all of them f2 where available.) Most of my
long lenses are Tamron SP adaptall 2, each of which is faster than the Zuiko of
the same focal length. So using many of these with an Olympus body tends to
miss point. If I go to Sony, I'll probably sell the Olympus e-thingys and their
glass and try to get a Sony and maybe three lens or so. Bill Barber

Sony