Re: [OM] more stones

Subject: Re: [OM] more stones
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 04:07:43 -0700
Here in AZ I look for days with a natural light diffuser. Very inviting photo.
I'm always impressed with rock walls, after repairing several in New England. I
can appreciate the layering, staggering, shimming, and thought that goes into
it. Just sorting through a pile of rocks to pick the right one. Making a wall
that lasts for centuries. Mine, maybe a decade before it falls apart. Of course
it helps to have a lot of rectangular shaped rocks to work with. And then
lifting the bigger ones up, ughh.

WayneS