Re: [OM] E-M5 mk III

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 mk III
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 16:35:34 -0800
On B&H
GX85 + 12-32mm + 45-150mm  $448
GX9 + 12-60mm  $798
OM-D E-M5 Mark III  $1199
E-M5iii + 14-150mm  $1499

coming soon for E-M5iii:
Olympus ECG-5 External Grip - $169  https://tinyurl.com/vxdragl

At 11/18/2019 10:24 AM,   zone-10-kickstarter  wrote:
>For my DMC-GX85, I've got three Panasonic lenses: 12-32, 25/1.7,
>45-150. All pretty decent lenses for extreme low-end. I also have the
>m43/four-thirds adapter and the OM-E adapter. In theory, I have
>absolutely everything I need, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't suggest
>to my wife that I have everything I need.

Theory is based on suppositions. You need to dispense with yours.

What's your wife's email? I'll let her know how totally lacking you
are with your sub-par equipment and the need to upgrade to proper
camera gear. Still dealing with manual focus lenses from the 1990's,
and ancient manual film cameras.

For starters, you don't have an a7iii nor a7riii nor S1R nor S1H nor...
No decent video, no gimbal, no drones. For heavens sake, your are
in Alaska with opportunities of a lifetime, getting older, life is short
Do you have that 20/1.7 yet? ... That's what I thought...
This is food for one's artistic soul, lest is whither away.

WayneS