Re: [OM] Super Flower Moon over Eagle Glacier

Subject: Re: [OM] Super Flower Moon over Eagle Glacier
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 10:02:22 -0800
>    That's because most people mistake them for small birds.

Small birds?  Blood-sucking moose with wings!

Fortunately, they really aren't too bad around south-central Alaska.
(in comparison). We don't have the unending miles of tundra, marshes,
swamps, and lakes here. The mountains really help in this regard.
However, it's still the "north woods", so the forest hum at night can
still get pretty intense.

One of the variety of mosquitoes here are pretty massive. I think the
wingspan on them is about three inches.

Winter DOES have its advantages.

AK Schnozz