Re: [OM] Byron Glacier and Fall Colors

Subject: Re: [OM] Byron Glacier and Fall Colors
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 21:00:02 +0200
> Le 7 oct. 2020 à 20:11, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>

> I've discovered something else rather disconcerting. The older I get,
> the absolute best lens to use for the next picture happens to be the
> one that is currently mounted on the camera.

At long last  Ken ;-)

What I actually think, is that when you know your gear a little, it is you who
adapt(s)* and take(s)* the pixies that will be usable from that very gear.

The rest of tech talk is immaterial ;-)

Amities

Philippe, a zoom guy forever ;-)

* Editor’s note to the grammar police : HELP ! Second or third person???? I’d
go for second, but I’m not on the force ;-)