Re: [OM] 707,101 and 2000 and beyond (RANT)

Subject: Re: [OM] 707,101 and 2000 and beyond (RANT)
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:51:54 +0100
George screamed in agony:

:(Why do I need to know the answers to these questions? Why can't I just
ignore
:everything and just have fun using my OM system???) See how paranoid I've
:become since I joined this list? See what you've all done to me? I hope
you're
:all having fun while I'm miserable! Has anyone seen my Prozac? It was right
:here a minute ago! .....AAGGGHHHHHHHH....

Relax, George, relax. I have the right therapy for you. Take a deep breath,
and surf to my OM-1 SIF page. Move to the bottom, and play the OM-1 shutter
sound BACKWARDS. The therapeutic effect of the hidden message that's there
should be enough to suppress any paranoia for at least 24 hours...

Doctor Hanz, PhD Pzychiatry, author of the bestseller "Why did Pavlov eat
his dog?".