Re: [OM] OT about punching up colors more OT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT about punching up colors more OT
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 11:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 28 May 1999, John Hudson wrote:

>Before setting out with Agfa Ultra 50 be prepared for extreme colour
>saturation ......... if one normally enjoys 20r homogenized milk, Ultra 50
>would be like substituting Devon clotted cream in one's tea or coffee!

Mmmmmmm.... Lovely analogy <G>. I won't go the Agfa route just yet, but
will first try PL, then Reala then the VC Kodaks. Maybe even switch
processing from Sam's club (1.99 for 24exp 4" singles) to local labs.
If I'm gonna eat something, I'm gonna do it right--full fat, full sugar,
full taste

--
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/
see it as it is, in its random and messy state, but chock full of stuff