RE: [OM] Caution: Digital Talk!

Subject: RE: [OM] Caution: Digital Talk!
From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:36:15 -0500
Susan -

I'll jump in here, since I have a D340L. Biggest problem for me is that it
is a real pain to make an exposure compensation. It is often fooled by
clouds or snow into underexposing the whole picture. You can compensate in
Photoshop etc., but that is extra work and often introduces strange color
shifts or patterns in portions of the picture.

Spot metering ability would help immensely. The C2000 addresses these
problems, but its not as compact as the D340L, which I can easily stick in a
pocket of my hiking shorts with little worry.

Chip