Re: [OM] rear coating

Subject: Re: [OM] rear coating
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:15:59 -0400
Try rubbing with Ponds Cold Cream,  or something similar.  This is
instrumental in removing fungus.  Also facial oil is good.  Rub finger on
bridge of nose, rub into lens for a "while".  Clean thoroughly with
denatured alcohol.  The Ponds Cold Cream and facial oil is a real factory
technique.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714