Re: [OM] Is this a good deal?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is this a good deal?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:48:53 -0600
First, the green light/red light doesn't apply to the 4T, just the 2S, so
you don't have anything to worry about.  As for pricing, it's a good price,
but not a great price, particularly with the repairs required.  $745 (with
the repairs) is too much.

If you're patient, you can find a 4T on ebay ranging from $375 for a bargain
to $500+ of an excellent to mint.
For the F280, they run $100-125, again depending on your patience.  So, for
an EX body with the F280, $600 is in the ballpark.

Working.

If it was me, I would either want the $145 or return it.

Tom

From: <frankrad4@xxxxxxxx>