Re: [OM] FS Posts (Was Re: OlympusGuy hypocrisy)

Subject: Re: [OM] FS Posts (Was Re: OlympusGuy hypocrisy)
From: "Enrique Cabrera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:03:22 +0100
Tom,

I am quite new to the list, and I have been trying to get some OM
stuff lately. I have to say that as list members you all have proven
to be fair, friendly, trusty, and honest. On top of that, all of you
selling something to other list members (to get something else OMish,
we all know that <g>) know the items, take care of the items and love
bodies, lenses and other stuff.

Please, don't let us beginners go and get our OM gear somewhere else.
It's an ebay world out there and only a few members will be able to
say they have not been disappointed over a certain auction. Whenever
I get my OM4Ti (I'm afraid it won't be that long) I will not try
anywhere else (unless some ebayer goes crazy, lists the item in
Catalan or Spanish at a ridiculous price, and I'm fortunate enough
that you Tom, are not able to translate the auction text in time ;)

Please think about humble list members and our needs.

Cheers

>Tom Scales wrote:

> Even I have begun thinking that my posts
> were too much for this list. (I didn't think you were slamming me, I'm
> just a good example)  I'd stopped posting them here, but got a lot of
> encourgement to do so, but....there is a limit.  I suspect I'll do an
> occasional 'few item' list here, but if I have a big list, I may just
> stick with the om-trader list.  It is a fine line to walk properly.  John
> H and Clint do it very well, as active participants that also have a
> business related to the topic.  I'm not sure I walked the right side of
> the line last week.

Quique (Enrique Cabrera)       qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx

A real Nowhere Man, sitting in his Nowhereland
The Spanish Beatles page          http://www.upv.es/beatles
The Ultimate Beatles Archives     http://www.gmf.upv.es/beatles
      THE END         (And,in the end, the love you take
                            is equal to the love you make)