Re: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:08:51 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:56, "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>P.S.  But, if you *insist* on visiting Yankeeland, you can't beat the drive
>on Highway 1, better known as the Pacific Coast Highway.  It's not that
>great in SoCal, but once you get into NoCal and Oregon, the scenery can't
>be beat!

Yes, I'll second that also.  But if he does that, then he may
never go home again.  So here is my suggestion:  Fly into SF
instead of LA, and take the PCH north slowly (you must drive
slowly thought Washington because you'll likely be stuck behind
some camper or trailer, and they don't let you pass!!!).  When
you get to Vancouver, BC, stop.  Get yourself a place to live,
a job, a wife, and settle down.  Stretch that 2-week vacation
into 20 years or so.  Then go visit LA.  :-)
        -Dan