Re: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:21:44 -0500
If you feel that way about Zion there are few other places you need to go! Zion is the only place I have wanted to return to over the last 30 years. Have you ever been there in winter? I wonder how the two would compare then?

Gregg

Warren wrote:
I was in Yosemite last Friday. Snow covered the boulders and cliff faces in
artistic patterns. Giant ice dams from the falls would break off and fall
with resounding echoes. Half Dome peeked in and out of the clouds. Although I
had been there before in the summer, I have now changed my vote from Zion NP
to Yosemite as the most beautiful place on earth (mind you I haven't been to
too many places yet.)

Warren