[OM] T-8 or T-10? ~*Ring Flash Mystery*~

Subject: [OM] T-8 or T-10? ~*Ring Flash Mystery*~
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:19:30 +0100
Dave Bellamy said

> I went to our local photo store today to 'audition' a 'T-8 RingFlash
2',
> which had been sent over for me to try.

Was this your Jessops, by any chance? I got a couple of what I thought
were T10s sent to my local branch a while back and one of them was
odd, very similar to how you describe it. It either looked like a T10
but said it was a T8 or vice versa.

Since the other one was a T10 and admitted it, I bought it.

It's quite possible that the one you saw is the same "T9", having been
returned to its originating branch and been sloshing around their
branch network ever since.

John