Re: [OM] Re: Digital Musings, 1 hr. labs, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Digital Musings, 1 hr. labs, etc.
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 23:43:34 -0400

I've been using the lab in Wholesale Liquidators here in NY. They charge
$6.99 for 24 exp. You get 2 sets of 4x6, or a free roll of film (fuji
Superia, so that might not be your choice). The printer is right there,
and they are very concerned that I'm happy with them, often putting my
roll on the machine right away, and asking me what the pictures contain
for exposure purposes, (knowing they're not just snapshots).  I walk
around the store a bit, and come back about 25 minites later and they're
done. Anything that needs to be redone (lighter, darker, color
correction, etc.) he does right then at no charge.

I realize this is uncommon in this type of processing. Its a private guy
that's been given the franchise. I imagine the customer service he
maintains at his other stores is similar. I definately reccommend them
if you're in the LI area.

Larry