Re: [OM] [OT] Afghanistan thinking

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Afghanistan thinking
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 00:11:50 +0200
And Lord only knows what's happening on foreign-language sites with re to, say, French and German publications.

Well, swedish papers are (except the most conservative) quite united in writing that it's of major importance that the US "think before they hit". We do have a sligthly more modest approach to life over here, you know (don't think I ever heard anyone say God bless Sweden) so I guess the moderate line is quite typical for our press. Also a lot of debaters on TV say the US has to change its colonial style to prevent future happenings like this.

Henrik Dahl
PS Don't flame me, I'm only the messenger