RE: [OM] Advising Students

Subject: RE: [OM] Advising Students
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:11:11 -0500
Think about the poor kids who will inherit all this stuff from us.  Manual
focus?  A little line on the side I have to line up in between a plus sign
and a minus sign?  And why is everything like the shutter speed and f-stop
on the lens barrel?  And you paid what!? to keep this stuff.  Pretty sturdy
though...you say you bought this in the 70's?