Re: [OM] Digital Day Coming-WAIT A SECOND!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Day Coming-WAIT A SECOND!!!
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:33:33 +0800
D1 is also round 2Mp so you may found they are close but I think in average
D1 gives much better image then C2100, may be under the perfect shooting
condition you will get one or two images comparable to the D1 though. Just
the DOF control and noise level are far better than C2100.

It is now the age of D1x and E20, you will found they are MUCH better in
image quality, you will need it even for 4x6" print (not inkjet but high
quality Fuji Frontier output on true silver halide based photography paper.)

C.H.Ling