Re: [OM] (Stickers (was: Extension tubes (was: Bellows?))

Subject: Re: [OM] (Stickers (was: Extension tubes (was: Bellows?))
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 22:06:41 +0000
At 02:55 2/2/02, you wrote:
I probably shouldn't admit this, but I just took off my sticker (OM-2n) the other day. I thought I could see a microchip embedded in the glue, so I stuck it on the back window of a bus headed to Albuquerque...

CV

Rumor, scurrilous rumor. The one about black helicopters being seen in close proximity to objects with the stickers still on them is "Urban Legend" also. I have been having trouble sleeping at night from the gusty winds lately.

I gotta be careful around that alligator, though. He's been pretty ornery ever since I "liberated" a swatch of his hide to use as a new body cover for my OM-1n. It has increased the level of security for the vault though.

-- John