Re: [OM] now wait just a moment

Subject: Re: [OM] now wait just a moment
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 22:42:23 +0000
At 03:29 2/3/02, you wrote:
John Lind wrote:
> Missouri is to your south.  To get to Indiana, you cross the
> "great void"

I was picking on Indianola, Iowa.  Of course, being from
Michigan, I could have easily picked on Indiana too, but I
exhibited restraint. ;)

AG

Yes . . . realized you were referring to a city about the time I hit the "Send" button.

I have noted a phenomenon in the midwest. Those in one state act as if the one just to the east doesn't exist and pick on the one due south (it sorta rolls downhill). The most "picked on" state here is the one on the other side of the Ohio River from us and I'd tell you which one that's ignored except I can't remember its name. ;)

-- John