Re: [OM] How to Capture subtle colors

Subject: Re: [OM] How to Capture subtle colors
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 10:27:54 +0100
Cc: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I agree, in general, Brian, although I use Fuji slide stuff.

But you don't know what the negative "looked" like compared with the
slide.  You were looking (I assume) at the print made by a machine
according to some assumptions of exposure values and colour balance.
If there is one thing I learned from working with aerospace engineers
(pardon me Gary E :>)) and statistical analysts: suspect their
assumptions before you inspect their results.

Chris