Re: [OM] How to Capture subtle colors

Subject: Re: [OM] How to Capture subtle colors
From: bsandyman@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:10:47 +0000
I will throw in some confusion on this point. The print itself does not have
the orange coloring I am looking for. So any process failure happened between
the negative and the print. Of course scanning it in may have done things to it
as well, but the color was not there to begin with, or at least not in a way
that was easily discernable.

C.H. Ling did manage some photoshop magic to bring out some orange in one of
the images.

Also I am waiting for a digital scan of the negative to come back to me so I
can see if the orange coloring was ever there.

>Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:24:10 +0100
>From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [OM] How to Capture subtle colors
>
>I am not sure that I would agree that you are comparing like with
>like here Moose.  The left hand image is out of focus, the right hand
>is in focus.

Snipped ...