Re: RE: [OM] Re: CF tripods

Subject: Re: RE: [OM] Re: CF tripods
From: Svein Skjøtskift <svein@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 00:13:52 +0100
Back to the original topic:
In my opinion, the CF tripods are truly a progress. Like the Titanium or the
OMsystem. I have
owned a Manfrotto Carbonne 440 (=Bogen?) for a year. Got it in a bargain. In
Cold Norway, it
really is different to touch. Gloves? On and off, on and off. And it is easier
to carry. On a hike 1kg
makes a difference. All in all, it seems to come along with me far more often
than my old steel
SLIK. I think you want one, buy it! You only loose your money...

Svein Skjøtskift