Re: [OM] how come?

Subject: Re: [OM] how come?
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:37:17 -0500
I could be naive but I don't see a problem. I've considered doing this with
sellers who won't ship outside the U.S. - send to a friend there and ask
them to re-mail.

As long as you have cashed the MO and have money in hand, I can't see how he
could scam you. If he phones to ask for advance shipping, "use your no's".
As it stands he's probably mystified as to why you did what you did.

Am I missing something?

Andrew