Re: [OM] This is the first time I have posted questions...

Subject: Re: [OM] This is the first time I have posted questions...
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:52:03 -0400
Olympus essentially has been selling old inventory, but much of the OM
system is still available.

As an example, within the last 2-3 weeks,  I got in a new from Olympus
America: 90mm f2, F280, 49 & 55mm filters, semi hard case components, focus
screens (including 2-4 and 2-13.) Most of what I list is still available
new.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,