Re: [OM] Sunsets over Auckland [was:How many shots do you take?]

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunsets over Auckland [was:How many shots do you take?]
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:52:14 +0200
Great shots, Daniel.

I like the Onehunga sunset very much. I too have a weak spot for sunsets,
cliche or not. Congrats for your Calgary sunset shots as well!

Sounds like you've found the perfect balance between living in Canada,
travelling and being on honeymoon. I'll consider that long honeymoon thing once
we're getting married (I said WHEN, not IF :-)

Were are you planning to go next?

Best regards,

Bernd