[OM] Re: Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps vs SUV - who cares?

Subject: [OM] Re: Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps vs SUV - who cares?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 15:20:55 -0700
>From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Just waded through over 150 messages, and only a few were even close to
>on topic. I am afraid I just don't have the time or tolerance anymore.

Well, when I re-subscribed, I posted on-topic, inviting discussion about shift
lenses and fisheyes in canyons. Not a single reply. So I went on to my
second-most-favorite topic (MacOS X), which I prefer to discussing cars, guns,
etc.

Y'know, you can sit back and bitch, or you can steer the discussion to your
liking, or you can choose to take part in appropriate discussions -- your
choice.

Obligatory Olypmus content: just did a fine-art shoot, using the 90/2 to shoot
watercolors. When I'm not in some canyon or at the base of some mountain, that
has got to be my favorite lens!

(Consider the previous paragraph an invitation to steer things back to the list
topic... :-)

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: HTML email goes right in the trash! Turn off HTML if you want to email me.