[OM] Re: Why E1 over others?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why E1 over others?
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 06:59:02 -0500
I'm not anti-Olympus - I recently bought a P&S digital from them. A little
earlier, a P&S film camera. I think they tend to get "ergonomics" right.
They often have good glass. Other stuff can be good too. But I have no
loyalty to them, nor they to me.

If they'd done a nice job with an adapter they'd probably have convinced me
to buy. As it is, the field is open. Truly. To them too.

Andrew

on 2004/03/31 10:15 PM, Richard F. Man at richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx