[OM] Re: Ebay stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Ebay stuff
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 15:32:28 EST
Walt,
You have a good point, and I'd add that just about all my transactions
between the US and Canada have taken an entire month for the item to arrive at
its
destination. Don't know if that's typical or unusual, just that ALL the ones
I've done have taken that long. The seller could be not replying because he
knows it should turn up any day. That's no excuse for not taking the time to
answer an email, but it is one more  possibility.

In the past couple of months I've had one payment I sent disappear, and an
item that I sent (Leica hand grip) disappear in transit. Both within the U.S.
And I've had a money order that was mailed across the country from the west
coast to the east, take exactly 120 days to arrive. The replacement money order
arrived in 'normal' time, way before the original one did. And the envelope was
in perfect condition with no explanation.

George S.