[OM] Re: New website (opinions wanted)

Subject: [OM] Re: New website (opinions wanted)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 13:55:06 -0700
Nice restrained site Tom. If I could say anything it is that the text
in the little info block at the bottom of each page is really, really
tiny. I can barely read it. Someone with a smaller screen may not.
Maybe you find some other way to set it off from the rest of the page
rather than text size. I really like the quote that changes with the
image on the home page. I confess I hate the pun in the tiny image of
what looks to be a scale in the upper left hand corner.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA