[OM] Re: #220

Subject: [OM] Re: #220
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:20:45 -0700
Good lord, what a terrifying observation. I run like a schoolgirl
when a bumblebee comes into my field of vision. I was gassing up down
by Bakersfield last month and one flew out of the overhang above the
pump while I was pumping my diesel. I ran around like an insane
person when it got near me and finally hung up the pump and drove
across the street to put the gas cap back on and close the fuel
filler door. Still a great photo...