[OM] Moose on the Loose

Subject: [OM] Moose on the Loose
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:33:04 -0700
Well, tomorrow morning at 4am, the car leaves for the airport.

A few days in NY, mostly Brooklyn, partly to see the area where Carol
Anne grew up and visit her sister's family and the famous Aunt Annie.
Partly to see some of the sights. I've only been in NY once, briefly.
Should be fun. And who has spent four nights in a B&B in Flatbush run by
Dutch people?

Then a couple of days in the Boston area, visiting with the other sister
and family. We didn't ever get into the city itself last time, just
drove under it in a tunnel. Maybe this time, but there is so much beauty
out in the country...

Then up to Maine. First 2-3 days in Freeport, well actually in a very
rural part of it, home to LL Bean and a zillion outlet stores. Can't
think what I need, but the Bean Outlet is a must visit.

Then off to Camden, where a friend is housesitting what she says is a
really big, wonderful house. Depending on how we have dawdled on the way
North, we might wander down into Bob Whitmire territory on the Pemaquid
peninsula. We may have time for a brief jaunt to a fish camp on Moose
Lake, depends on timing.

Then off to Fryeburg to visit some other friends and the White Mts.

Finally down to Manchester and our flight home on the 19th.

Looks like a great trip. I'll have the new laptop with 60gb free for
images  :-)   I probably won't be keeping up with the list much, with
the volume so high for summer, so y'all be good, and if you can't be
good, have fun.

Moose