[OM] Re: Q: Split Filters with the E-system

Subject: [OM] Re: Q: Split Filters with the E-system
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 17:10:52 +1100
Graduated isn't split - I had some split focus filters.
The general rule is that it's better to do it in front of the lens
than in front of the screen, if you know how. Doing it in two shots
tends to look as if it's been faked, unless you are very, very good.
The different exposures elicit different responses from a film or a
chip, I suspect.
Two minutes attaching and setting up with a grey grad or an hour in
Photoshop - hmmmm, that's a tough choice.
AndrewF