[OM] Listserv Glitch - Everybody's help please

Subject: [OM] Listserv Glitch - Everybody's help please
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 15:21:37 -0700 (PDT)
I think we've got a glitch in the Listserv.  All of the ON-TOPIC
posts are not getting through and have hit the filter somehow.
Evidently the only ones making it through the filter have "GUN"
or "STEELING SOFTWARE" or "SUV" in it.

This explains why the low signal and high noise content the last
couple of weeks.

In analyzing the problem, it is determined that the solution
requires a barrage of ON-TOPIC posts.  According to tech
support, we need a minimum of 20 seperate on-topic subjects to
be started within a 72-hour period.  It also requires the total
abstinance of of the above three mentioned topics. Failure to
comply will eventually result in the complete shutdown of the
Listserv.

AG-ListLapdog-Schnowzer

http://mail.yahoo.com