[OM] Re: Proper etiquette?

Subject: [OM] Re: Proper etiquette?
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 20:35:56 +0200
I agree that you have a way with the little children - excellent!
But I'm shocked by the hot pixels you reveal in the lightning picture
'o'riginal - I assume you did a dark shot to subtract them
(automatically or manually?)
Anyway, good stuff - but as others have said - send us to your
favorites or where you'd like feedback one-by-one!
br
jez