[OM] Re: The plan emerges

Subject: [OM] Re: The plan emerges
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 14:50:37 +0100
Understood, Ken.

I visited Connemara a couple of years ago, travelling down to Galway,
and the Burren last year; the photographic opportunities are huge.
Certainly the mountains are not high, but they are very pretty, the
Guinness the best and there is no smoking inside public spaces (which
is a Good Thing, but I have a cigar outside to watch the sunset over
Galway Bay ;-)).  I can strongly recommend a visit with a camera or two.

My brother lives in Mountshannon, on Lough Dearg.  He's a bit of a
hippy and would make a good subject ... ;-).

Chris