[OM] Re: euro OM service (was Re: Troublesome OM1)

Subject: [OM] Re: euro OM service (was Re: Troublesome OM1)
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:51:09 +0100
I can second your comments on Luton, as they helped me out twice with OM
parts. They were helpfull, and prices seemd fair. I have no experience with
their service, but seriously consider taking my custom there if I'd need
service for one thing or the other.
In the Netherlands I know a repair shop that I'd not recommend, based on
experience.

Bart