[OM] Re: E-pro thingy

Subject: [OM] Re: E-pro thingy
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:10:36 -0700
The E-410 is very nice IMO ... definitely worth its cost. It has the
small size, high quality of an OM but I don't think any digital camera
is going to feel like an OM. There are different needs/opportunities.

The live view on the E-410 is nice (when tripod mounted - not sure
about handheld). The battery hasn't been an issue for me. You will
probably want to carry a spare no matter how big the battery is. The
ergonomics of the camera are good. It seems to focus faster than an
E-1. As someone mentioned some time ago, I wish it would shoot a 3
shot long sequence with +/- 2 EV or a 5 shot long sequence spaced at
1EV. It's easy to rotate the dial without moving the camera from your
eye however so the limited steps aren't a major issue.

-jeff