[OM] Re: OM lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: OM lenses
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 17:58:18 +1100
I'm sure we could manage something with an old extension tube plus a
hacksaw, pipe wrench, epoxy and finally a little duct tape - the
materials of choice of the list.

Hmmm...I was going to put a smiley on this but then realised that a
couple of the people here could take this as a challenge and probably
make it work! After all, it would have to be better than my HolgaCanon.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx