[OM] Re: Well OT, financial markets, was public service

Subject: [OM] Re: Well OT, financial markets, was public service
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:59:34 +0000
I have seen the Big Lebowski many times and love it more each time.  The
most impressive was on a huge outdoor screen in the courtyard at
Somerset House in London - a great place to watch films even when it's
raining heavily.  The most useful was in Romania where with the aid of
the subtitles I learned that the Romanian for 'dude' is 'tipul'.  That's
bound to come in useful at some point.

Roger