[OM] Re: E3 firmware update

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 firmware update
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:31:39 +0800
Your camera may not have the problem but you have to look carefully to find
it out, just took some samples, here are two pairs, lens wide open,
sharpness -1:

11-22mm at 11mm, center cropped, actual pixel

http://www.accura.com.hk/P1292245.jpg (S-AF)

http://www.accura.com.hk/P1292246.jpg (MF)

50-200mm at 69mm, center cropped, actual pixel

http://www.accura.com.hk/P1292229.jpg (S-AF)

http://www.accura.com.hk/P1292230.jpg (MF)

C.H.Ling