[OM] FS Olympus DZ 14-54mm f2.8-3.5

Subject: [OM] FS Olympus DZ 14-54mm f2.8-3.5
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:06:41 -0500
I just got lucky on a 12-60mm so my backup 14-54mm is now looking for a new
home. It was had the standard $180 service by Olympus last November and is
in great condition. Since it was a backup there are hardly any miles on this
one and barely a mark from use. It comes with both Oly caps and the hood.

I am asking for just $375 on this lens plus shipping (figure on less than
$10 for US addresses, international will vary based on destination). Paypal
is ok as are MO's. Pictures are available on request.

All enquires off list please!

Thanks, Dan S.