[OM] Re: flickr alternative

Subject: [OM] Re: flickr alternative
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 07:35:56 +0100
There are a couple more videos of better engine runs, Andrew.

F4s certainly had a roar to them as well.  But our engines were bigger
than those fitted to any other models.  It was all to do with keeping
jobs in the UK and we fitted Rolls Royce Spey engines to the RAF F4s.
It meant that we went for a year or 2 with not many aircraft to fly
(!) and they were draggier than the USAF models, but they made a BIG
noise!

Chris