[OM] Re: Macs r us

Subject: [OM] Re: Macs r us
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 19:17:15 +0100
Ken

I've just tested my claim from earlier today: that my MacBook can
whistle through image manipulation tasks.  I exported 5 TIFFs (E-3
image files converted by Aperture) to Photoshop CS3.  A Photomerge
took just under a minute.

I know that you don't use Photoshop, but it's an indication of how
swiftly the MacBook can do similar jobs.

Chris