[OM] Re: Wanted: 8mm f/2.8 Fisheye

Subject: [OM] Re: Wanted: 8mm f/2.8 Fisheye
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:56:09 +0200
Thanks wayne, yes, I am also worried about the (unavailable)
rear element, and the problems some people have with them.

So, for a decent price, it would have to be a copy with a clean rear
element, otherwise it would have to be substantially discounted.

But even so - surely there must be some sitting around not being used -
and what better place to look for than on this list?